Monday, July 19, 2004

Vivotif Reaction

I started taking my pills for the oral typhoid vaccine Friday. It's 4 pills, one every other day. This weekend I felt a bit ill. It didn't seeming like anything flu or cold-related. I had a headache and, Saturday morning, some nausea. I'm not sure if it was the pills as I started feeling funny Friday afternoon, before I had taken my first pill. (Maybe it was the heat -- or the crab cakes I had had for lunch?)

I finally picked up some Advil Sunday morning. Took one and felt fine most the day. But in the evening I took another typhoid pill and my headache started to return. Again, I'm not sure if it was the pill, or if the Advil was wearing off. I'm feeling better today. Next pill, tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Get Firefox